Tips: what to look for when renting a country house
Before you rent a country house, on weekends or on weekdays, you need to know the most important points. Pay attention to how the contract is drawn up, because now there are a lot of negligent landlords and unreliable intermediaries. It is important to pay attention to key points: this will help you in choosing a property.
- The availability of bed linen. Check in advance what is provided. There are cottages in which guests are even provided with slippers. Other owners do not equip the premises even with bedding.
- Payment of baths and saunas. They may be included in the price of the reservation or paid separately. Usually this is an hourly rate, and if you plan on long gatherings, it is more profitable to take a house in which everything is included in the price list of accommodation.
- The availability of staff. Is there a housekeeping staff in the country house? An administrator may be present.
- Entertainment. Check if there is a pool, tennis, billiards, golf on site. It can also be paid separately. It will be useful to ask about the dishes, its quality and quantity.
- Pledge. As with renting an ordinary apartment, it is paid before check-in and taken after. Pay attention to the size, in which case you do not feel sorry for the amount.
When choosing and renting a country house do not hesitate to ask the owner in detail. Your rest and comfort depends on it.